Here is one of my daily quotes from Abraham. You can go to their site and sign up for your own daily quotes. I find much truth in these. They make me feel good. They make me think about what I am focusing on and what I am attracting in my life.
"We are really advocates of just getting as happy as you can be—which takes care of everything. Even if you don't have reason to be happy—make it up. Fantasize it. Make a decision that you're going to be happy one way or another—no matter what. "No matter what, I'm going to be happy! If I have to ignore everybody; if I have to never watch television again; if I have to never pick up a newspaper again, I'm going to be happy. If I never have to see that person's face again, I'm going to be happy. If I have to see that person's face, I'm going to find something to see in that person's face that makes me happy. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to be happy."
---Abraham Excerpted from: Sacramento, CA on March 15, 2003
The Digest Blog
Health Blog about Digesting Food and Life in General by Deb Kitt, Dr. Mom - The Digestion Expert
Posted 6 weeks ago
Essential Oil Recipes for Holiday Stress
Every Day, Go-To Solutions for Creating Calm
Tension Tamer – Calming Neck Massage Blend
- 5 drops Peppermint
- 5 drops Organic Lavender
- 3 drops Eucalyptus
- 3 drops Rosemary
- Massage Oil
- 15 ml. Empty Amber Bottle
- Add Authentic Oils to empty bottle.
- Fill with Massage Oil and swirl to combine.
So Long Stress Bath Salt Soak
- 5 drops Sandalwood
- 5 drops Clary Sage
- 3 drops REFUGE Calming Blend
- ¼ Cup Epsom Salt
- ¼ Cup Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Baking Soda
- Add all ingredients to a glass bowl and mix to combine.
- Add to warm bath.
A powerful healer that brings clarity!
According to folklore Rosemary originally had white flowers; until however, they turned red after the Virgin Mary laid her cloak on the brush. Since the time of ancient Greece (1000 B.C.) Rosemary was burned as incense. Later cultures believed it warded off Devils, a practice that eventually became adopted by the sick, who then burned Rosemary to protect against infection. Rosemary may also be added to smudge sticks.
Medicinal properties of Rosemary:
- enhances mental clarity/concentration
Studies have found that Rosemary increases memory by 75%, when inhaled. Try “Young Living” Rosemary essential oil daily to help increase mental clarity, memory, and concentration.
Rosemary also aids in recovery from long term stress and chronic illness. It is thought to stimulate the adrenal glands and used specifically for debility.
Rosemary is an invaluable herb that raises the spirits!
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
This dairy-free pumpkin spice latte is naturally-sweetened and vegan, for a healthy alternative to Starbucks. It’s ready in just minutes!
- COURSE: DRINKS
- CALORIES: 79 KCAL
- AUTHOR: DETOXINISTA.COM
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. (Or you can simply whisk the ingredients together in a pan over medium heat on the stove– use a whisk to combine well!)
2. Adjust flavor to taste, and serve warm. A high-speed blender should keep the contents hot enough to serve immediately, but if you’re using a traditional blender, you may want to transfer the contents to a saucepan and warm over the stove top before serving.
- For an extra-decadent treat, top your latte with some homemade coconut whipped cream.
- You can use any milk you like to make this recipe. I use almond milk most often, but homemade hemp milk is also delicious.
- You can also use any sweetener you like, since you can taste this recipe as you go. If you use a granulated sweetener, like coconut sugar, you’ll just have to make sure the sugar crystals dissolve completely before serving.
Hope you enjoy it!
(Recipe credit to: https://detoxinista.com/healthier-pumpkin-spice-latte/
Sweet Potato Brownies
It can be difficult to find a gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free dessert that really blows you away. Here come the…
Source ➨ http://ift.tt/XUthMN
Mango and Strawberry Sorbet
Summer is the season for outdoor grilling parties and creamy Paleo ice cream. Making your own grain-free and dairy-free desserts…
Source ➨ http://ift.tt/XUthMN
Posted 23 weeks ago