Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
This dairy-free pumpkin spice latte is naturally-sweetened and vegan, for a healthy alternative to Starbucks. It’s ready in just minutes!
- COURSE: DRINKS
- CALORIES: 79 KCAL
- AUTHOR: DETOXINISTA.COM
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. (Or you can simply whisk the ingredients together in a pan over medium heat on the stove– use a whisk to combine well!)
2. Adjust flavor to taste, and serve warm. A high-speed blender should keep the contents hot enough to serve immediately, but if you’re using a traditional blender, you may want to transfer the contents to a saucepan and warm over the stove top before serving.
- For an extra-decadent treat, top your latte with some homemade coconut whipped cream.
- You can use any milk you like to make this recipe. I use almond milk most often, but homemade hemp milk is also delicious.
- You can also use any sweetener you like, since you can taste this recipe as you go. If you use a granulated sweetener, like coconut sugar, you’ll just have to make sure the sugar crystals dissolve completely before serving.
Hope you enjoy it!
(Recipe credit to: https://detoxinista.com/healthier-pumpkin-spice-latte/